Re: Tor Replaces Its Entire Board

On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 17:51:15 -0700
Rayzer <rayzer@riseup.net> wrote:

> On 07/14/2016 12:10 PM, juan wrote:
> > Sure, sure. While I search for your past posts
>
> Sure, sure. You do that nutjob.

	I already did stupid scumbag

From rayzer@riseup.net  Sat Jun  4 23:13:17 2016

"Appelbaum's departure under seemingly normal circumstances being
seized as excuse to (what appears to be) institutionally slander him."

"The smear site is privacy-protected as to ownership but
it appears to use github's servers.
http://en.utrace.de/?query=jacobappelbaum.net Hasn't github been
'compromised'? "

** hacking conspiracy against github too!

From rayzer@riseup.net  Tue Jun  7 14:25:47 2016

" You mean like my "Mistake" assuming ioerror was the victim of
orchestrated institutional slander?"

"The reason I noted it so quickly is because Institutional
Slander campaigns aren't new, "

	So, let's now hear your conspiracy theory, scumbag.