Re: Happy 4 July!!!

On 07/04/2016 06:18 AM, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> Happy 4 July!!!
>
> Long live the 'merican dream, long live the NSA!!!
>
> The founding fathers based slavery mainly on skin color.
>
> Nowadays every a'merican has _equal_ opportunity of slavery,
> this is how progress works AFAICT.

Getting weird in Dallas. I have a few words to say regarding...

#AltonSterling #PhilandoCastile focus for #PoliceMurders protests
disrupted by Sniper killing cops in #Dallas

https://twitter.com/AuntieImperial/status/751258860120264704

Also: https://twitter.com/406Llama/status/751263504779190274

Let's see how my spidey-sense about mayhem is working...