1, 400 US Mayors Just Slammed the White House for Risking Nuclear War With Russia

I know, I know, a positive story about Americans, at least some of them?
Absolutely.

America is a large non democratic MIC hegemonic state, and I do not mean
to promote that structure. This article should speak for itself, and is
heartwarming to hear anything like this coming out of the USA:

1,400 US Mayors Just Slammed the White House for Risking Nuclear War
With Russia
http://theantimedia.org/mayors-slam-obama-nuclear-policy-russia/

(Alt:
http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/1400-us-mayors-just-slammed-white-house-risking-nuclear-war-russia/ri15436