Re: Julian Assange: "Of course, when she is in power?[Hillary Clinton] is a problem for freedom of speech."

He means that anyone in power is a problem for freedom of speech.
Official secrecy is mandatory for official power, secrecy for power.

Note that WikiLeaks uses secrecy for its power to seduce and
withhold, as does media, as do institutions, and, lo, as do individuals.

Freedom of speech is necessarily asymmetrical, favors oneself,
disfavors others.

Freedom of speech has always been weaponized by secrecy.

BTW, the Clinton emails released by WikiLeaks is a dribble
promoted by many, many more, never fully disclosed, the latest
fashion of the dinky-leak-secrets industry.