Re: TSA Thugs: TSA Agents Beat And Jail Disabled Teen With Brain Cancer

On Jul 4, 2016 2:45 AM, "Zenaan Harkness" <zen@freedbms.net> wrote:

> > [Cecilia]  Part of world's beauty is how different can be the persons.  Some people explode cities using nuclear weapons, some people try to build a whole new world...  :-)
>
> Yes, from an artistic point of view, exploding a city could be seen as a "beautiful thing".

I never said that exploding a city is a "beautiful thing".  I was not talking about art, just about human nature.  Contrasts between destruction and creation.

Sorry, I will leave the thread or I will spend millions of words to say the obvious in an absolutely not polite way.

After telling that half of my family was killed because the city they used to live was destroied, I think it is pretty hard to see a city exploding and people dying under "an artistic point of view".