Re: Journalists Fucked... by FBI, and by Themselves (via Appelbaum at CIJ Berlin)

On 07/03/2016 03:28 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> https://freedom.press/blog/2016/06/leaked-fbi-documents-reveal-secret-rules-spying-journalists-national-security-letters
>
> The leaked rules The Intercept has published give us a revealing and
> startling look at how the FBI can conduct surveillance of journalists
> in complete secrecy and with no court oversight.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJValv4YQcY
>
> I understand you think me your political enemy...

It's easy when you pwn the biggest names in journalism

 "We look forward to a successful relationship with the CIA" —Amazon.com
press statement November 2013. The company was founded, and majority
interest is held by Jeff Bezos… Bezos now owns Washington Post

See: Carl Bernstein, THE CIA and the Media (Bernstein on the CIA's
"Operation Mockingbird" subversion of some of the most trusted names in
US 1950s Journalism) and more up to today's fraudulent news media at my
Tumblr tag: http://auntieimperial.tumblr.com/search/operation+mockingbird

Rr