Re: Wikileaks is the Endgame

On 07/01/2016 07:28 PM, juan wrote:

>>> 	OK. This is the first reasonable and honest thing you said.
>>>
>>> 	You finally acknowledge that all your bullshit is a
>>> 	'dream' - it's not reality and not true.
>>
>> That's fundamentally the cypherpunk dream, I believe. So why do you
>> bother being on this list, if you think that it's all bullshit?
>

> 	Bullshit is all the tor propaganda you vomited and vomit,
> 	fucktard.
> .
> 	And I don't think the cypherpunk dream is to have a fake
> 	anonmity network created and run by the pentagon. Unlike you,
> 	apparently.

Yore reading comprehension sucks ;)

Read the fucking paragraph that you quoted. It says nothing about Tor.
It's about anonymity systems generally. That's what you're apparently
saying is bullshit. Or have I misread you?

But right now, Tor is the best we have. So we use it, with suitable
precautions. Or we play naked. What else do you suggest?