Re: [Cryptography] IPsec DH parameters, other flaws

On Nov 18, 2020, at 12:04 AM, Dave Horsfall <dave AT horsfall.org> wrote:

> I've studied IPv6, and still cannot understand it; it's a horse that turned out to become a camel.

A long time ago I built an IPv6 implementation. Wasn't that hard to understand in the beginning, but then it kept getting BIGGER.

With hindsight, it's clear v6 is a classic Second-System Effect example. You've read The Mythical Man-Month by Fred Brooks, right?  (And some of the coolness of v6 found its way back to v4 as well.)

Dan