Re: [Cryptography] IPsec DH parameters, other flaws

On Wed, 18 Nov 2020, Peter Gutmann wrote:

And If we can't get people to adopt IPv6, why would anyone care about QUIC? And more generally, why would anyone care about any next-big-thing when they've already indicated that they prefer to keep extending what's worked in the past indefinitely because it's less painful than moving to the next-big-thing?

I've studied IPv6, and still cannot understand it; it's a horse that turned out to become a camel.

-- Dave