Re: [Cryptography] Satoshi Nakamoto Email Timestamps Disambiguation Request

If you send me the specific date and message ids I can look in my personal archive and give you email header data tomorrow. Of course that won't give you actual sender timezone, just apparent times.

-derek
Sent using my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.