Re: [Cryptography] The Truth Social Network: A Decentralized Social Network

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 10:21 PM btc_joe via cryptography
<cryptography AT metzdowd.com> wrote:

> I’ve been working on a new system for engaging in decentralized social media using an open-source protocol.
>
> The paper is available at: https://www.thetruthsocialnetwork.com/White-Paper/
>
> Some context:

How is this different from a collection of mailing lists like this?
We need moderation... even format rules.

With social media like twitter and fb there is one durable copy of the
content.  <-- likely important.
That has a lot of value when people change devices. A safe window at
work (oximoron)
a phone, a laptop, a chromebook.  Family accounts.
Then there is the lost laptops and phones problem ;-).  [yes plural].

--
          T o m    M i t c h e l l ( o n   N i f t y E g g )