Re: [Cryptography] what's an identity, was Crypto basic income

In article <DM2PR0401MB09118E6E2A9EE4FD455898E3B57A0 AT DM2PR0401MB0911.namprd04.prod.outlook.com> you write:
>I get it that biometrics cannot be secrets; but it would seem that DNA might be (theoretically) the gold standard for establishment of identity.

That should work fine, so long as you strangle one of any pair of identical twins at birth.

We have literally millenia of experience with various methods for
establishing identity.  A good start would be to review the literature
to understand what the actual issues and failure modes are.

R's,
John