[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Cryptography] After Equifax pwning, what is the best means for replacing the SSN?
- From: grarpamp <grarpamp AT gmail.com>
- Subject: Re: [Cryptography] After Equifax pwning, what is the best means for replacing the SSN?
- Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 14:39:58 -0400
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org header.s=20161025 header.b=gWeX9bdE; spf=pass (google.com: domain of cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org designates 188.8.131.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org; dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=sender:errors-to:list-subscribe:list-help:list-post:list-archive :list-unsubscribe:list-id:precedence:content-transfer-encoding:to :subject:message-id:date:from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :dkim-signature:delivered-to:arc-authentication-results; bh=cC06g98vr6xqZnbpQRFoGhWjLmJmujGQt7Qd3FXCtsw=; b=LCwUcmjI8TowHypBwgUIUhtUquQfs8dzZRh9fHae48SjFAWMGO7OYVwwAWyC5PZI0u FAhCeqYzduhNJJ/dAAGFB0fMVj2z5EzxHMRE2XMwsiIbmVE/kGtYt8FPN0Q6PmxB0DA4 /6KEn5e0cgq009Ce49CjmQ9zrCWDt2esTtdtGygwjH2G13HOG656SuOwFGOopO4hd/E4 cWiyiaZZ8oC36pvw03uYmtcAeKs34rxt3JcfWA9l5+VVDdlnSL+myErCWx70FJHDLJ2N 0vSpQeTuTBVfivbaS5f+YsUnzdsGHCJcNIrB47eHwVFnIRe3jLNxzlqlw5qvR+7nH91z wtdQ==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1506278517; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=UKNwL8tPW9iQflerXcQdd+zWrpoecC5Rh28GBmRSySylmecNyxHyzi8EzaWamJKtI+ tFphh01LEDzJ+20Cu9W2qGGckEsTANY57nUx2E73dJW+jRGxWnPsxBvIqi7L+1QzHNPJ oTdniHbJ6EJaCpn1mCREb5wwV0dyGt2Hj/GUv+E3JTPDB56aLhNU4Tir0LBjoxVXHeAt itAQgxGCvLra1h1Iv5i5xRe11VIgYKvv9I3eV70KEA237xVrUpjKTmE1iH4ZKxLmD3AD top0rc/F73/PKAH/9jsfTKhjuWoTS6lXY/gvMA7oy5CgaMWpQ02FgLxVuSIQa9sVazWK uL0g==
- List-archive: <http://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/>
- Sender: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks-bounces AT lists.cpunks.org>
- To: cryptography AT metzdowd.com
> You forgot the part about moving to Kiribati.
Those investing in cryptocurrency might actually find that a rather
interesting and easily affordable option as their assets continue to
increase in value.
Buying, building, maintaining their own crypto islands, private nations,
directed by DAO's, crypto-anarchy relocation to influence, etc...
all sorts of new models, all possible thanks to crypto. There are a
number of books and active projects in these "island" fields one
could read and participate in..
> Finally! Some crypto-anarchy on the mailing list! :P
> FWIW, just a vote against approving this kind of pre-2K-era cypherpunks manifesto’s on the cryptography mailing list
...too many pre-crypto-awakening government / corporate / banker types
here continuing to make life and solutions forcibly dull and tilted in
There are now lots of hungry crypto mosquitos out there that consider them,
and that type of thing, prime blood for the biting. Too bad this time they
can't just go out and spray the local backwater with DDT to get rid of them...
they're everywhere now, hidden in crypto... some of the very same crypto
rolled out and globally entrenched by the phase1 pre-2k-era cypherpunks.
Here's another cypherpunk manifesto that all began right here
on this list (ahem, complainant)...
Welcome to phase2 ;)