Re: [Cryptography] early archives of cypherpunks?

Ray Dillinger wrote on 4/09/17 6:10 AM:
> I believe that the earliest description of a cryptocurrency or digital
> cash protocol that used block chains (in some form) was published on
> cypherpunks in the years between 1993 and 1995.  But I don't have an
> archive of the messages; I only have my memory of what was in those
> messages.

Three of the top four results of a google search for "cypherpunks archive"
seem to be complete copies of 1992-1998. The venona site has two links. The
one that is indexed by date is a bit misleading because some of the emails
have wrong Date headers. The raw archive link contains plain text files, one
for each year, avoiding that problem.

https://cypherpunks.venona.com/

https://www.mail-archive.com/cypherpunks AT cpunks.org/msg00616.html

Multiple sources combined: