Re: [oss-security] Contributing Back

On Tue, Nov 05, 2019 at 07:42:28PM +0100, Solar Designer wrote:
> I am not seeing this "inform the list either way" stuff actually
> happening.  Without it, no other distro has a way to know the work is

I'm sorry. I will endeavour to do better on this in the future.

I'm uneasy reporting "I saw no further instances of this" or "I saw no
issues with this patch" because I am keenly aware that I cannot be
confident in my assessments. I'm very accustomed to pointing out problems
when I see them, so that comes easily.

In any event I will do better.

Thanks