[jfw] What should i do with the files in the vendor directory?

I've followed the instruction how to install the framework and I also run 'composer install' then the composer downloaded a lot of things that is in the vendor directory now. Does composer automatically put the downloaded files where it belongs or should I transfer it manually? And where should I pud this things?