[jfw] Hidding header and field in form ?

Hi there,
Is somebody can tell me how can i hidding header and field in form with content of views params ?
I want with field type=radio showing or hidding  headerset and fieldset objet in the form.listing.xml.
I have a listing.php with only :
            <?php echo $this->getRenderedForm();?>

in there.
i don't want to make a <table>