[jfw] I'm having problems getting started

I'm mostly having problems with imports.  I'm trying to basically just make the framework-app work.  It's asking for a php program that is not there anymore.  /app/service/applicationserviceprovider

I think I am on the cusp of getting this working, but I have several different messages coming from several different places, and I don't know the best way to proceed.  I'm sure I can figure it out, but any advice would help me find a better way.

Thanks,
..Chad