Re: [jfw] Re: Upgrade to PHP 7 - String class name and Router issue

Thanks Michael, that was my issue too. After your reply I made some tests and realized that I was not syncing with the updated String package because I was requesting joomla/joomla-framework inside composer.json. Changed that with individual package requests and now I have the PHP 7 updated libraries!

Elena