[jfw] Re: Extracting J! CMS libraries

Me and Michael have considered both these packages in the past.

For JAccess there would need to be sizeable changes because we can't distribute a package that's completely static method based. Me and Michael had a WIP based on JAccess as it was about 2 years ago but it never really went anywhere

I'm still not convinced if by the time JTable has been framework'd whether it will be hugely different from Eloquent

Kind Regards,
George