Re: [jfw] Develop Joomla CMS Component vs Joomla Framework App questions

Last Question I promess.

Can I install JF (Joomla Framework) and then add via composer a package like this https://packagist.org/packages/sylius/user for user management, then when users logs connect to my external db and perfrom CRUD operation via Framework Forms https://github.com/joomla-framework/form?

I know this is innecesary and I can use other option (another framework, custom php, etc) but is mandatory uses Joomla (as CMS or Framework) because client knowledge of the CMS. The client dont want to move to a custom PHP app.

Im 75% inclined to use Joomlatools Platform. (https://www.joomlatools.com/developer/platform/) like Johan suggest. But stills wants to use JF for my learning and the challenge posed (first time composer, twig, etc.) Also I fell more "fredoom" using JF if I can use Packigist to expand the JF.

Thanks for your time.