[jfw] Re: Understanding Session - sample app

Hi, thanks Walt for your answer.
What sounds strange is that whenever I access the inedx.php, the session is already open...and I can't find a way to manage the session inside the Joomla! Framework sample app.
I am not so sure that the session is opened by the Joomla! Session class...could it be some non-Joomla! class? Symphony maybe?

Elena