[jfw] Re: is it ok to use Joomla\Session\Session

Sorry, my bad.

I am initiating it again as new Session.  But I already have a session variable declared in my App.php file.
So  I tried in my controller with:
$session=$this->getApplication()->getSession();
$session->set('test', 'Testing');
echo $session->get('test');

Its working good.   Find my own solution. just after posting here. Lol.

Ganesh