Re: [jfw] Status of Joomla! Framework Development

Am 13.11.2015 um 09:59 schrieb Ganesh Kumar:

> It seems no / slow movement in the Development of Joomla! Framework. [...]
> I really wish to see a *Status page *on https://framework.joomla.org/

I don't have influence on that, ...

> My new project is going to using JF again,  is it stable and available for
> at-least another two years?

... but I can say a clear 'yes' to this, as Joomla4 CMS will use it
heavily itself.

Regards,
Niels

--
| New Stars on the Horizon:      GreenCape  ·  nibralab  ·  laJoom |
| http://www.bsds.de   ·   BSDS Braczek Software- und DatenSysteme |