[jfw] Status of Joomla! Framework Development

Hello,

It seems no / slow movement in the Development of Joomla! Framework.
I have been using this framework for my Web / API applications.

I really wish to see a Status page on https://framework.joomla.org/

My new project is going to using JF again,  is it stable and available for at-least another two years?

Regards,
Ganesh