[jfw] how to install joomla framework

I am working in joomla CMS and now i want to use joomla framework.
There is no simple documentaion guide. i m working in wamp and windows 7 os.
I also download joomla https://github.com/dbhurley/framework-app. and also sub packages of joomla framework like model view and controller from github.
and put on my wamp www folder then type in url there is php related issue is come require once file is missing
please help me to start working on joomla framework.

Thanks is advance.