Re: [jfw] Re: When can we expect the packages license change?

For the social packages, if we're going to bump the license and do another major release, I would suggest that they be brought up-to-date with their parent APIs as needed and not just tag and bag it.  My concern with keeping them is a lack of maintenance since they were merged; they've received very little attention in the time since then and I'm not sure if they all work with their corresponding APIs still (or if they are lacking features, etc.).  For the ones I flagged as questionable you could argue one way or another that they're either feature incomplete or don't really fit the Joomla structure (like the Data package, well intended and I can see potential uses for it, but it's just unused in the core software and has next to no use in the PHP community (https://packagist.org/packages/joomla/data/stats)).