[jfw] Re: When can we expect the packages license change?

My vote, since this has dragged on for far, far too long is just bump the minor version on all the packages and relicense.
+1

Should we also do PRs against the 2.0-dev branches or just master branch?
I just did a PR to the authentication package to both branches, since the LICENSE file there is already LGPL, but I'm not on my Laptop and don't have git on it and using the webfrontend is a pita...