Re: [jfw] Re: When can we expect the packages license change?

The original intent was to do the license change with the 2.0 package releases and this was reaffirmed with the roadmap post earlier this year.
Ok, so we do the PRs to the 2.0-dev branch then...

Since that roadmap is nearly 5 month old, is there a list of things that need to be done to get v2 out, because waiting another year for this to happen isn't really an option I would say.

@Michael What is with the packages in your "Keep or Dump" post, that thread drifted completely away from your initial post, I would vote to deprecate them all (including the ones you marked as questionable), but like Andrew wrote they should get a relicense too.