Re: [jfw] Re: Session Package - Keep or Drop

IMO, separate interface packages are useful for integrating third party code into end user products. It allows developers to create an upgraded Session Package that can be hit swapped for the core session package (which should be hot swappable, for power users, even though most probably won't care). Maybe this is something for the cams to integrate though, not the framework team. What I mean by that is maybe for the future version of the CMS IT should define its own interfaces, which the framework then consumes and builds for, but it doesn't restrict using the Framework only for the CMS.

My two cents.

Sent from my iPhone