Re: [jfw] PSR-2: The Second

The code is all Joomla, even if it's two different software projects with different aims.  Until someone makes a decision that I'm not going to and either forks it or demands it be rebranded, we all fly under one flag and we should all operate under the same rules.  Be it software development strategy or code style rules.