Re: [jfw] PSR-2: The Second

Well, AFAIK the framework is independent from the CMS, so why do we have to bother about it ? I mean, i've always seen the framework as an opportunity to move forward (especially within a major release). At some point we have to change something, but if we wait until the framework has really been used to build something like a future CMS, the effort would be so high that Joomla will stick to it's own CS forever.