Re: [jfw] PSR-2: The Second

Personally, I see going through the entire project's repos and doing another major codestyle restructure as disruptive as executing a major organizational restructure.  If adopting PSR-2 is something folks are really eager for, it's a discussion to be had beyond this list I think.  The Framework code will be rather quick to adapt either way, but the rest of the project needs to be onboard too so we don't have the CMS doing one thing, the Framework another, and other support tools/teams yet another.