Re: [jfw] PSR-2: The Second

How does changing our project codestyle improve enforcing compliance with a codestyle standard?

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 10:30 AM, Nils Rückmann <mail AT nueckman.de> wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2015 15:25:17 UTC+2 schrieb Walt Sorensen:
I agree we should stick to the current CS unless there is a compelling reason to adopt a different standard (like adopting the standard would improve compliance with the standard).

 Does a PSR-2 adoption not improve compliance with the standard?