Re: [jfw] PSR-2: The Second

I agree we should stick to the current CS unless there is a compelling reason to adopt a different standard (like adopting the standard would improve compliance with the standard).

I've started work on migrating the PHP_CodeSniffer rules to v2.x I'm also working on eliminating some of the custom sniffs that are identical to the source sniffs. It's still a work in progress, but it's some progress.

~Walt