Re: [jfw] Versioning namespaces

Am Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2015 01:59:29 UTC+2 schrieb Andrew Eddie:
> And the fact that nobody else is chiming in leads me to
> think that this is a dead end street to try and at least have a go at
> fixing something - anything.

Well, maybe others are waiting to see the output of your two-person dialog and don't want to interfere ;)

Honestly i think the discussion has moved far away from its topic, which unfortunately happens all the time on Joomla mailing lists, but also discovers the real problem: There is no real plan for the FW. I remember a year (or even more) ago i asked about the relationship between Framework and CMS, because i thought it might be a new base for the CMS, but everyone shouted the FW would be independend and does not need to worry about the CMS. Now, it seems like every decision for the FW is coupled to the CMS. So what's the reason for the debacle (plattform, framework, legacy, cms, fof or not fof, etc.) in the first place ?