[jfw] Re: Versioning namespaces

HI Andrew, am i right that you suggest different packages/repositories for each major release ? I'm not against it, it's the same approach which is used by many libraries in the deb-universe. I just want to ask if i understand your proposal. It's a pity that composer can't handle multiple versions of the same package.