[jfw] Re: What is the Framework Team supposed to be

@Andrew
Maybe it's my language, but it sounds like the FW should force the CMS to use their stuff. I think pulling is more productive than pushing. The CMS should want to use the FW, not be forced. And theres the problem. Everybody is speaking about different teams like they are competing companies. Sure, there has to be someone in charge. Not to rule the world, but to be a contact with an overview and the ability to show directions.