Re: [jfw] Re: Packages - Keep or Dump?

> For the next CMS version, when we will have a better picture we will need to
> reevaluate, just like Andreas said.

One of the really frustrating things is nobody can tell me what the
next version is supposed to be. Is it supposed to be highly compatible
with 3.x? Can we break heaps of things but include a legacy layer?
Without knowing exactly what we are aiming for, it's really hard to
know what to keep and what to drop with any certainty. What's worse is
nobody can tell me how anyone is supposed to decide.