[jfw] Re: Packages - Keep or Dump?

Yes. What I'm saying is that it will be better time to ask ourselves which packages to drop when we will know which we will need and which not.
At this point I think we should keep at lease in maintenance mode all that are already bundled with CMS.

For the next CMS version, when we will have a better picture we will need to reevaluate, just like Andreas said.
But no major refactorings at this point.

For example I haven't found a good and simple i18n package out there that beats JLanguage so maybe JF Language v2 is may be best on the market.