[jfw] Re: Packages - Keep or Dump?

It's obvious that there are very different opinions about the Framework and the CMS. I mean, there are even opinions to drop the Framework at all. And i don't see that all those people will find a common ground in the near future. So what's about this:

A new "Icarus" playground project ( with a better name ;) ) which is under the Joomla brand, but independent in a way that it has his own leadership. No investments are necessary. Just give those people who wants to work on a modern base a playground where they can share thoughts and build modern libraries together. If it's going down like the current Framework, there will be no bad blood, because of endless fights between different teams. And if it succeed, well, then we all should proud and of course use the new code in other Joomla projects.