[jfw] Re: Packages - Keep or Dump?

Packages that should go:

- Facebook
- Google
- LinkedIn
- MediaWiki
- OpenStreetMap
- Twitter

These are the packages that actually 'worked' when the framework came into being (with the exception of mediawiki for obvious reasons). I think as 2.5 support starts dropping off these are the kinds of packages that we should be promoting heavily in the CMS - so many people get extensions that do this for them when we can manage it 3rd party. Especially when we refactor HTTP (whether PSR-7 compliant or not) so that dropping in Guzzle becomes viable to these packages, I think these could go futher.

Kind Regards,
George