[jfw] Packages - Keep or Dump?

So the Framework has packed on a good bit of weight and carries 43 packages today.  I think we need to look at putting the Framework on a diet.  Frankly, we have a fair bit of code that falls into the unused or unmaintained categories that can just be deprecated gracefully, or code that may be well intended but just doesn't fit into the scope of what we do.

Packages that should go:

- Facebook
- Google
- LinkedIn