Re: [jfw] Where is latest Joomla! Platform repository?

Hi Suriya,

Here are links to few resources about platform and framework. Check them out.
http://magazine.joomla.org/issues/issue-mar-2013/item/1136-differences-between-the-joomla-framework-and-joomla-platform
http://framework.joomla.org/

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 10:19 PM, Suriya Kaewmungmuang <enjoyman AT gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
I want to know where is latest Joomla! Platform repository, because I found this repository(https://github.com/joomla/joomla-platform) is not up to date. I'm not sure where is updated revision, who can tell me about this or anything else?

Thank you.
Suriya Kaewmungmuang

Achal