[jfw] I have problem with Joomla Framework sample app.

Hi all,
I have a problem with sample app of Joomla Framework from github.(https://github.com/dbhurley/framework-app). I got these messages when I run install from composer:

 [ErrorException]
 symlink(): Could not fetch file information(error 3)

I attached a file for error screen of mind already. Please help me and/or anybody have the other sample app for Joomla Framework for test?

Thank you.
Suriya Kaewmungmuang.