Re: [jfw] PSR-2: The Second

Personally, I'd say no.  It's another major change in how our files are composed (last one being in late 2011 when the current rule set basically started being enforced), and on the CMS side we're still working to adopt our style rules fully.  I'd rather see Joomla as a whole stick to the rules we have now (and get in compliance fully) than implement another style that is a major change from what we have now (the brace styles and tab vs space intentions are really the big things here).