Re: [jfw] General configurations

So I think we just need a general metadata parser in the Form package to support more than XML and we need to work on extracting the format classes in the Registry package to a more generalized solution that can load different file formats and handle data conversions (from file to PHP object and vice-versa).  Those file loaders could be used for more than just the Form package metadata (there's been a suggestion floating around to have Language support more than our INI format; those base loaders could work there too).