Re: [jfw] General configurations

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 10:38 PM, Nils Rückmann <mail AT nueckman.de> wrote:
Well, i think an AOP-like approach is the key. Unfortunately there is currently no way to solve it without code generation. But i like the idea of a fresh start for the form package. Just tell me how you want to manage it (working group? repository playground?) and you can count me in.

Feel free to start a repo with your own ideas somewhere and share it.  We can bounce ideas around on the list here and see where the creation leads us.