Re: [jfw] Re: Discussion - Framework v2 Roadmap

Seeing your post on the GSoC list reminded me I forgot to come back here.  Sorry about that.

I think we'd need to be clear on what goals we want to accomplish for the Form package before putting an idea out.  Incidentally we should know by this time tomorrow if we've been accepted for participation in GSoC so looking forward to that announcement.

One idea that's already gotten onto the ideas list is expanding the package to work with formats beyond XML.