Re: [jfw] Re: Discussion - Framework v2 Roadmap

If Joomla's approach is to the MVC triad, then I think our framework code should focus on that first.  With that said, if it's feasible to have an ADR layer without making things complex, I think that would interesting to incorporate.

Jumping subjects for a minute (not really roadmap, but the change does have v2 B/C breaking implications)...

In our social packages, we only return a formatted response body from our methods, which makes the rest of the response data inaccessible.  In the case of GitHub, this makes it difficult to access the response headers to check the different data they send back with requests (such as pagination links for list APIs or rate limits).  So we need to make an adjustment to those APIs IMO to give access to the full response data.  Either by storing the last response as an accessible API point or adjusting all of our endpoints to return the full response (including the formatted body).